Saturday, July 16, 2011

How can I lose at least 45 ponds in 2 months?

Hi its Precious Paws again. Im having a big problem. Weight. I wont deny it. Im huge! Everyone at school is making fun of me because im not as thin as my other friends. I do not eat breakfast very often. I do not like eggs and normal morning foods. I do love every veggie and eat a lot of asparagus. So i decided to buckle down and lose the extra weight over the summer time. What should i eat for breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, and dinner? Something that can burn belly fat. It is mostly in my thighs and belly. How many times should i go to the gym and how long? Please I really need help. I want to lose enough weight to look good in a bikini. i Want to be around 90-100 lbs. And will walks just around the neighborhood help some? What about eating salads instead of pizza or pasta? I need to do this and I am willing to do whatever it takes to lose it. I also drink mostly milk and tea and Gatorade. I don't drink as much water as i should but I am starting.Thank You!!! (P.S. this is a serious question and no rude or unrestricted comments just because you think it will be funny to hurt me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment