Monday, July 18, 2011

Is this normal in weight loss ?

I have a 7 month old son, & while I was pregnant I gained a whopping 60 pounds . I've lost 45 of it so far, but I cant seem to lose any more . For breakfast I eat a bowl of fruit (strawberries, raspberries, grapes & cantalope) , I don't usually eat around lunch time, but if I do find myself hungry I eat fish & vegetables (broccoli or asparagus) but no butter or salt, then for dinner I eat grilled chicken breast with BBQ'd green, orange, yellow & red peppers . I go walking for 1 or 2 hours almost everday (depending on how my little guy is) & I wear my shape up shoes. I cant seem to lose any weight though ! Am I doing something wrong ? Should I change something in my diet or do more to exercise ? Please help me, I have a pool & summer is literally right around the corner & I would love to wear a bikini . Thanks so much !

No comments:

Post a Comment