Saturday, July 16, 2011

Best friends brother likes me?

Ok heyy guys so this is my story.. So it all started last summer when one of my best friends had a birthday party. It was a spa and makeover party so we had our hair curled and makeup ect.. So when we came out of the limo my friends brothe just happened to be standing righ there and when I walked out our eyes and it was great and when I looked away he just kept staring.. It was pretty weird cuz no guy had rly done that o me before. Then when me n my friends were walking he asked me if I was sleeping over and I said no then he asked me if I was going to this conventionin July n I wasn't. Then about 2 weeks I went to my friends house again, and he stared at me right when I walked in then he started string at me alot so I got kinda weirded out so j looked away. Then he starte talking to me and my other friend about stuff and I was still pretty confused.. The Rey of the day he kept trying to see me n talk to me but after that day I was leaving for the rest of the summer to stay in Canada so I think he liked me and after I came back I saw him and he still stated at me and even held the door for me si should I like him or not? Cu this was last year so I don't know if he's over me or nor... Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment