Thursday, July 21, 2011

Need help w/ obsessions triggered by mean women?

Your past is your past. Doesnt make u a bad person.. I got my first kiss at 22, never had a 1 night stand hav a clit piercing was a pole/podium dancer, am a licensed real estate agent, don't drink and if I do very rarely. 2 drinks and I'm done.. I don't get messy drunk. I won't kiss a man I don't want a future with cos I know if I start I can't stop. And I view sex as sacred.. So I'm a walking contradiction. Im 26 now.. I don't giv out my number and am pretty protectiv of it but single men and woman get it asking me to lapdance and stuff. I never let people touch me befor when I danced.. But your past does follow you. Just make sure your future is who you want to be. The less you care about what people say, the faster the gossip will disappear. Be a different person and people will see that.. Only god can judge you..

No comments:

Post a Comment