Monday, July 18, 2011

Is there something wrong?

ok. First, something I have noticed is that I ha e been acting younger that my age lately. I mean, sometimes I would loose my self and do something completely stupid. Example, I would get bored and wright on the wall with a glue stick. I would cut up a little cup that I used a week ago. And another thing that ive notices is that I have a habit of eating paper and string. Or something I find on the ground. And I also have a habit of eating raw speggeti. I really think I need to stop. But I just get driven to it. I can't stop. I've herd of pica eating disorder but I strongly believe that I don't have it. If I did I would of been tooken to a examination or something. There's also another girl in my class that does the same thing. Idk what it is. But the only reason why I'm asking this is because I want to know of theres something I need to worry about. Not because I want people to call me weirdo or joke around. This is serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment