Friday, July 15, 2011

Training for football and wrestling!Senior Year!?

Hi I just turned 17 and am going into my senior year of high school. I want to get into the best shape possible for football/wrestling this summer and I want to know if what I plan on doing is not enough or too much. Let me give you the stats, I am 5'11 288lbs and I have been training hard on my off season in the weight room. I currently bench 315, squat 365 15 times(I go parallel too, none of the go down 5 inches crap) and dead lift 465(I know I lack on the dead lift) and I run a mile in 9:07 seconds. Im just saying these stats so you can get a feel for the way I am built and what I can take. So my workout plan is going to be; Run 1 mile monday-saturday, wrestling practice for 1.5 hours every monday and wednesday, Every monday wednesday and friday are mandatory 1 hour lift/condition sessions for football. Tuesday-Train heavy clean and jerks, Thursday-Train light dead lift(like 5by5s at 225) and Saturday-Heavy Squat like 5by5 at 385, also I am going to get on creatine and a lower carb very high protein diet with lots of vegetables(Love asparagus) Please tell me what you think! Thank you! Oh I also am doing a 4 day wrestling camp and a two week day camp for football.

No comments:

Post a Comment