Thursday, July 14, 2011

Is this guy using me for sex?

theres this guy.. met him on facebook he asked for my number we texted and he told me in the beginning that he would be going away to college ina few months and this wouldnt really want a committed relationship he just wanted to have someone there. then after we hung out and texted for like 2weeks i noticed myself catching feelings so i wanted to end this whole thing so i wouldn't get hurt in the end but he insisted that we still talk he likes me i agreed then another week goes by i really thought about it again so i decided to call it off again and once again he insisted we still talk he didnt hit me up for nothing. but he seems to talk ALOT about s*x and when will i give it up and a whole bunch of other stuff. i tested him and said lets have s*x no strings attached meaning no feelings involved and he agreed.. do you think he just wants too or using me just to have s*x?

No comments:

Post a Comment