Friday, July 15, 2011

Does he like me? 10 points?

there's this guy, a grade ahead of me. im going into eighth grade and i've known this guy since the begining of the school year. his name is andrew. we first met at a football game and my friend introced us and then she complimented me on my eye make up. after she did he stared into my eyes for about five seconds then my friend tryed to push our heads together.about a month later i got his number and we started texting. in january we had a dance, he didnt go and i danced with another guy from a different school. the guy and i started dating and i realized i didnt want to be with that guy i wanted to be with andrew. i told andrew that the guy wasnt my type and i wanted to dump him. andrew told me to give him his number and he would make him cry. i didnt. but about a month later my friend and i walked to his house about a mile away from mine. we were hanging out and he kept picking me up and trying to throw me in a creek and threatening to take my phone. then he slapped my butt. then my school went to a trip to a baseball game and he kept taking my sunglasses and i took his hat and was wearing it. then at the end of the year my school went to a park with a pool and golf coarse. in the pool he kept dunking me under and tackling me. he stayed around me and my friends all day. a couple days ago we were around his house at night and him, my friend ali, and her boyfriend/his bestfriend were around his house when it was dark and he kept taking my crutches and asking me random questions. then yesterday we were hanging out, him, my friend ali, and his friend who is ali's boyfriend. he kept trying to make me laugh and kept taking my phone and i had to run and tackle him for it. then today we were at his bestfriends house/ali's boyfriends house and we were all upstairs and ali's boyfriend and her were about to make out and her boyfriend was like andrew you can have sierra in the other room and he didnt say anything. then he kept slapping me and taking my phone until i tackled him again. and then he told me hed put it down his pants. but he always stares at me and texts me, i really like him, do u think he likes me? PLEASE HELP. thanks for reading(:

No comments:

Post a Comment