Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bloating, constipation, and...weight loss?

NO more laxatives, Drink that water, I'm not joking, drink it up. Have orange juice too. Quit the fibre, have some fibre laced cereal instead. Doctors sometimes don't know things, they assume things based on a book they read, most being right, but sometimes little details are overlooked when you haven't personally suffered the issue. You mentioned you are thin, always have been, so whats with the laxatives? You also said you took an enema..It shouldn't make you bleed at all, was that to stop ther burping? The gas you are getting is likely from the laxatives. Try eating more bread foods, something starchy..Also, sometimes we all have a place where weight doesn't come off. This is likely your belly. The rest of your body is sucking it off, but the stomach will stay. This happened to my friend. For me, itsmy thighs. For the anxiety? I'm in the same place. If only we were friends maybe we could help eachother, I hate my anxiety, it ruined my life. But enough about me, let me know how it goes xox

No comments:

Post a Comment